Interactive Map of Crown Hill
(Click & drag or use arrows to move map; use +/- to adjust size; click on markers for INFO & GPS coordinates.) Click here to view a larger map with historical information and to get directions (use satellite mode). Download a Crown Hill Map with all the Section numbers marked.
If traveling to Crown Hill from the locations below, the Funeral Home and Cemetery Office (700 West 38th St.) are approximately the following distances and times, depending upon traffic and route taken:
- Downtown: 4.6 miles (about 12 minutes) from Monument Circle (Meridian & Market Streets)
- Indianapolis International Airport on the far west side: 15.73 miles (about 26 minutes)
- Speedway on the west side: 6.5 miles (about 15 minutes)
- Avon on the far west side: 16.1 miles (about 27 minutes)
- Zionsville on the far northwest side: 11.9 miles (about 28 minutes)
- Carmel on the far north side: 12.5 miles (about 26 minutes)
- Castleton on the northeast side: 9.8 miles (about 19 minutes)
- Fishers on the far northeast side: 14.1 miles (about 23 minutes)
- Lawrence on the far east side: 11.7 miles (about 25 minutes)
- Greenwood on the far south side: 20 miles (about 31 minutes)
For your convenience you can print written directions from here, or click onto our interactive Google Map for directions, or to learn about some of the structures and features at Crown Hill.
IMPORTANT: Please note that most of the on-line map sites will take you to the corner of 38th St. and Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Street / Michigan Road when you type in "700 West 38th St." into their program. This is not the entrance to Crown Hill, but rather just a street corner. The north entrance to Crown Hill Cemetery is further east, at the corner of 38th St. and Clarendon Road. This corner is the next stop light east of 38th St. and Dr. MLK Jr. St. If you want directions so you can enter the cemetery through the 34th Street and Boulevard Place stone gate entrance, type in "3402 Boulevard Place."
- Public Tours: during regular gate hours, enter either cemetery gate. After hours the tour guide will open the 34th St. and Boulevard Place gate at 3402 Boulevard Place.
- Private Group Tours: regardless of the time of day, always enter the 34th St. and Boulevard Place gate entrance unless noted otherwise. After hours the tour guide will open the gate.